NAGA TRAVEL is a travel agency based in Ouarzazate approved by the Minister of Moroccan tourism under No. 6d/16
• Customized private trips in Morocco:
- For couples, families, groups of friends or business.
- The tours offered from Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Agadir, Fez, Casablanca or any other city in Morocco, on our website are only examples to guide you in your choices. Of course, we are able to offer you the route map of your dreams, for this you just have to contact us via the website form, specifying your request in the "custom tour".
• By yourself Trips.- More flexible formulas with car rental, so you can live the Morocco at your own pace and in complete autonomy. We reserve the car, accommodation and provide you a road book to guide you in your tour.
• Thematic trips in Morocco
- Motorbike tours throughout Morocco, from Marrakech or Tangiers or from Europe for those wishing to bring their own bike.
- Mountain treks : Toubkal, the mogoun, Jebel Saghro Jebel Siroua
- Méharées and treks in the Moroccan desert, Merzouga, Chegaga, Atlantic coast
- Fishing on the Atlantic coast, Dakhla, Essaouira, and freshwater fishing in Bin -el - and also Ouidane Lake Ouarzazate
- Day trips from Marrakech, Agadir, Ouarzazate your hotel or riad, the Ourika Valley, Ouzoud, Essaouira, Imlil, Ait Ben Haddou, Dades Gorge and Todra, the oasis Fint.
• Tent camps organization in the Moroccan desert, Chegaga erg, erg chabbi
- Standard or luxury bivouacs, half board or full board
- Our tent camp in M'hamid, Morocco 450 km south of Marrakech and 250 km from Ouarzazate
- Our tent camp in Erg Chegaga big dunes of southern Morocco 295 km from Ouarzazate
- Tent camp in Merzouga, big dunes of Erg Chebbi 590 km from Marrakech
- Desert Marrakech Luxury tent camp 25 km from the red town.
- Itinerant or mobile private tent camp.
• For a fair tourism and sustainable tourism.
Our business sustains locally trades we work with: guides, camel drivers, chauffeurs, shopkeepers, "bivouaqueurs", cooks ... The agency also works in a timely manner of the villagers whose expertise may serving your stay: women preparing couscous or wash cloths, to animate young convivial evenings with their songs and their music. NAGA TRAVEL supports its activity on a fair tourism ethic. In this ethical Agency shall ensure the protection of the environment, employs only local staff and drafted a charter ...
The charter of NAGA TRAVEL
Charter based on shared fundamental values were primarily because the values of solidarity: tourism is a meeting and an exchange between two cultures. This meeting should be beneficial to both parties: the traveler and the locals.
1) RESPECT FOR HUMAN
The meeting of people is made in respect of the difference, each admits the traditions of the other. Without judgment: accept invitations, sharing, respect the family, clothing and religious habits and the local standard of living. Let us be cool, with respective attitude and do not ask too many personal questions.
2) RESPECT FOR THE EARTH
The nature of the desert is dry and arid, waste degradation is slower than in rainy areas. This is a fragile nature where we must leave only traces of our steps.
3) COMPLIANCE HERITAGE
In the desert, the remains should be moved or damaged. The fauna and flora are also part of the heritage. If with camels can get away from the usual tracks, we can do it in 4/4 without disturbing life, then what about quads! Let us follow the tracks used by motor vehicles.
We are all responsible for the way we travel. Learn how to be curious, attentive, open to the other to understand the country and its aspirations. We are all responsible for the future of our children and children of the world: do not waste water and do not defile. Let's bring in our country non-degradable waste such as batteries, aerosols, etc. It is obvious that the values enshrined in the Charter are respected on both sides.
For the children of the village: a mini leisure center.
Within the framework of fair tourism, for assistance to children of the village of M'Hamid in the palm grove, we have created an association " aide et rencontre M'hamid " (Helpand Meet M'hamid). We are sponsored and funded since January 2010 by the french association "aide et rencontre " based in France in Alsace in the village of Landser.
Our aim is to become independent of our internal operations, in this way , "aide et rencontre " may subsidize another village and help other children in desert areas.
The objective of the association is only education, we implemented a local open to all children from four to twelve years.
This room is equipped with educational materials for drawing, handicrafts, construction games, puzzles and games of all kinds and also has many books ......
All this equipment comes either recovery or from generous donors.
Our operating costs are approximately 300 euros per month, which cover:
- The salaries of three local girls that surround children.
- Rent of the premises.
- Water, electricity.
- Maintenance of premises.
We give you this information for you to unleash your desire to help the village, children and the association;
there are many ways to help us, we are at your disposal to answer your questions and hear your suggestions. You can also visit:www.aideetrencontre.fr
Thank you for your interest in sharing tourism and sustainable development of Morocco's southern region to the door of this magnificent Sahara Desert.
Our best trip, it's YOURS!